Bicycle Across South Carolina is not just a ride, but an experience. As a part of the overall experience, we want to make each night memorable. That’s why we are offering various nightly accommodations to cater to everyone’s needs.
Option 1: Camping
Each night riders will arrive in beautiful state parks across the state. Every location is fully equipment with campsites, water, and electricity. All of which are included in your registration! The only thing you need to worry about is your tent, camping gear and setting up/breaking down your personal items.
We will shuttle everyone’s belongings from beginning to end! Equipment must be properly packed and delivered to the trucks by 8:30 am each morning.
Each night we will have live music, food, drinks, and entertainment on the campgrounds. To learn more about the nightly activities, click here and scroll down to Daily Schedule!
Option 2: RV’s (limited availability)
Basic RV Camping is available at Poinsett State Park, Santee State Park, and Short Stay. RV camping is not included in your registration and will be an additional $30 per night.
Only 5 spots are available at each location. Shared water hookups, (bring a splitter if you have one), electric hookups, 20/30/50 amp (bring an extension cord).
Anyone staying in the RV’s will have access to the nightly activities. Anyone with a Non-Rider Adult Ticket may transport your RV. We are not responsible for this transportation.
Option 3: Cabins (limited availability)
For an additional fee, you can stay at any of the state parks in one of their on-site cabins! You only need to book 1 (one) per group. Feel free to invite friends or family to join you in the cabin for a flat rate!
- Thursday, Night 1: Poinsett State Park
- Is an additional fee of $130. First-come, first-serve. ONLY 5 AVAILABLE! Book with us in your registration.
- Cabins are completely furnished, heated, air-conditioned, and supplied with basic bath and bed linens, cooking and eating utensils, coffee maker and Wi-Fi. Each cabin also includes a fireplace and firewood is available for purchase at the park. Pets are not permitted in the cabins or cabin area.
- Friday, Night 2: Santee State Park
- Is an additional fee of $130. First-come, first-serve. ONLY 19 AVAILABLE!! Book with us in your registration.
- All 19 cabins are situated along the lakeshore and have two bedrooms. The cabins are completely furnished, heated, air-conditioned, and supplied with linens, basic cooking, and eating utensils, coffee maker, microwave, TV, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Saturday, Night 3: Short Stay
- Is an additional fee of $130 First-come, first-serve. ONLY 11 AVAILABLE! Book with us in your registration.
- All 11 vacation rentals are multi-story units with full bath. Five (5) three-bedroom and six (6) two-bedroom cabins are available. Each fully furnished unit features many comforts of home, cable television, WiFi, a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, stove, and toaster. Linen set up provided, laundry facility available.
Option 4: Hotels
Hotels are another nightly accommodation we are offering for an additional charge. Shuttles will be provided to transport guests to and from the campsite so everyone can enjoy the nightly activities!
- Thursday, Night 1: Poinsett State Park- Clarks Inn (Option 1)
- Group rate $88.00 per night
- 40 min to and from the group campsite (Pointsett State Park)
- Clarks Inn offers traditionally decorated rooms with all of today’s expected amenities. Choose from double-doubles, King-sized deluxe or two room suites. Each room is individually furnished with no two being exactly alike. A full hearty cooked to order breakfast is included for every guest (two per room).
- Address: 114 Bradford Blvd, Santee, SC 29142
- Phone: (800) 531-9658
- Thursday, Night 1: Poinsett State Park- Best Western Plus (Option 2)
- Group rate $85.00 per night
- 40 minutes to and from the group campsite (Pointsett State Park)
- Best Western offers cozy guest rooms and easy access to area attractions, including golf courses and state parks.
- Address: 9059 Old Number Six Hwy, Santee, SC 29142
- Phone Number: (803) 854-3089
- Friday, Night 2: Santee State Park- Same accommodations as Night 1 (see above)
- Clark’s Inn is 12 min from Santee State Park
- Best Western is 12 min from Santee State Park
- Saturday, Night 3- Short Stay Park- Moncks Corner Inn
- Group rate $89
- 9 minutes to and from the group campsite (Short Stay Park)
- Moncks Corner Inn is a SMOKE-FREE hotel located in Mocks Corner, SC just 30 minutes from the campsite. 10 minutes. You’ll feel at home in their spacious rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi. Relax on the triple-sheeted bedding while you watch HBO on a 32-inch flat screen HDTV. Microwave and mini-fridge are included in each room, so you can make your favorite snack.
- Address: 505 Rembert C. Dennis Blvd. Moncks Corner, SC 29461
- Phone: (843) 761-5900
Join Bicycle Across South Carolina
As the event continues to evolve and come to life over the next few months, we want to hear what you’d like to see at BASC. Post-ride yoga? Football on a big screen? Email me here and we’ll see what we can do!
Early Bird Pricing is available until August 1st ($270 for the 2-day ride and $370 for the 3-day ride).
To stay up to date on all things BASC, sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media!